Hours were updated.
Hours were updated.
10 years ago today, June 25, 2010, and with a 10 day old baby in hand, Dr. Sarah completed her 12 years of post secondary study and graduated from the University of Alberta as an Orthodontic Specialist!! After a year of practise in Truro, she joined Dr. Dan Stuart, her awesome business partner, a...Read More
In these unprecedented times, we look for new ideas or diversions that help us navigate through our days. It is a challenge for everyone, but especially many children and young adults, as it is something that is especially hard for them to comprehend. We believe we have found a silver lining. @er...Read More
“High five” that we have a date but “Take five” while we prepare for reopening!
High five! The health authority just announced a June 5 opening for Dentistry.
There are five steps to re-opening:
1. Approval granted from health authority ☑️
2. Regulations need to be issued by our regulatory bo...
It has always been our philosophy to stay ahead of the curve in technology, and even before the pandemic mandated all dental and orthodontic offices to close, we were already using Surgically clean air purifiers to provide the best quality air for our patients and our staff. These world-class, me...Read More
During these times we have learned to take more care to make sure that things last, stay effective and keep working longer. Invisalign retainers are one of these things. 1)Take your Invisalign trays out every morning and clean both your trays and your teeth to remove any bacterial buildup in the ...Read More
The month of April is Oral Health month in Canada. Good oral hygiene is imperative each and every day for overall health. To help bring awareness to our profession and provide a platform for education, April 4th-10th has been set aside as National Dental Hygienists Week. It’s also a time when we ...Read More
In accordance with the Provincial Dental Board of Nova Scotia's strong recommendation to suspend non essential dental services in an effort to keep patients and staff safe, our office will be closed until further notice. We will be continuously monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and update as the ...Read More
Whenever you go to your Orthodontist or Dentist you meet a Dental Assistant who is a very integral part of their team. This week the Nova Scotia Dental Assistant Association sets time aside to recognize these professionals. They are an integral part of any dental practice. With their wealth of k...
- brayden cSince the beginning of my treatment everyone at The Brace Space has been nothing but kind and sweet. They really make you feel cared for. Dr.Davidson has a huge heart and I thank her and her colleagues for connecting to me personally. It’s an experience I have appreciated throughout my treatment. You won’t regret choosing The Brace Space, everyone there will make sure your happy and taken care of. I thank everyone there for everything they’ve done for me. Great people amazing experience.
- Margaret SHad my first visit @ The Brace Space today! Clean, bright and lots of smiling faces. The minute I walked in, I picked up on a positive energy vibe feeling! The staff are very professional. Can't wait for my next appointment! #orthojourney#invisalign#thebracespace#newyear
- Leanne MBoth my daughter and I received orthodontic care at the Brace Space. Dr. Sarah and her excellent team provided us with absolutely wonderful care from start to finish. The care was beautifully tailored and individualized to our specific needs. During our many visits to the Brace Space we always felt very welcomed by so many of the friendly, smiling faces; it made us feel like family!! We always felt very well attended to from the moment we entered the clinic at each and every visit; from Sara and Wanda in reception to the many amazing dental hygienists and dental assistants within the clinical area. Dr Sarah was so lovely!!! We would strongly recommend Dr Sarah and the awesome group of orthodontic care providers at the Brace Space!!